Social Media & Community Executive
London | Full-Time
We’re looking for a Social Media & Community Executive who is a natural people person and has meticulous attention to detail.The right candidate will also be a fast learner who is a social media & tech native, a skilled graphic designer, highly creative and always eager to try out new ideas.
You'll work closely with our Brand & Community Lead to support our day-to-day brand, community & marketing efforts, and at the same time get to flex those creative muscles to come up with exciting communication and positioning initiatives.
What will you do as a Social Media & Community Executive?
- Work with our Brand & Community Lead to identify objectives and execute on strategic plans
- Interact meaningfully with our community on social media & our community platform (Geneva), based on our guidelines
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audience: who they are, what makes them tick, and how to speak with them
- Develop marketing and social media campaign strategies
- Create social content for TikTok & Instagram (both video and graphics)
- Manage our social media content calendars
- Support our broader content and creative efforts: e.g., assisting in the production of brand partnerships and brainstorming new blog content ideas
This role might suit you if you...
- Are a creative at heart (whichever form that might take—writing, art, fashion, sculpture!)
- Are an Instagram/TikTok native
- Have an interest in tech and startups
- Have a knack for understanding trends and culture
- Are naturally curious about brands and people
- Have an intuition for people and community, plus what makes them tick
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong task management skills, respect deadlines (and communicate clearly around them) and are highly organised
- Are proactive, resourceful and curious
- Are comfortable rolling up your sleeves with a 'can-do' attitude
- Are a team player and want to work in a fast-growing startup
Salary & benefits
- £22,500 to £28,000
- Generous stock options
- 25 days holiday + birthday off
- Health insurance
- ClassPass membership
- Wellbeing & personal development budget
Good to know
- The role is London-based (Farringdon) but offers flexible working.
- The role is full-time.
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
- Our community tool stack:
- ClickUp: CRM, project/task management, notetaking, company wiki
- Slack: Daily communication
- Geneva: Community management
- Eventbrite: Event management
Be sure to check out our careers deck for more information about Visualist.
Apply via the link provided.
- Phase 1 (20-min screening call): We'll get back to you within 2 days for a 20-min intro (video) chat if it feels like a good fit.
- Phase 2 (60-min, in-person workshop): We’ll invite you into our office to meet with 2 members of our team. We'll introduce our upcoming projects and invite you to brainstorm with us. This helps both you and us to understand how you might work with us on a real-life project. It's also a chance for you to showcase your experience, interests and value-add. No prior task preparation is required.
- Phase 3 (90-min, in-person meeting): We'll invite you into the office again for the final round, where you will meet with our CEO.
- If all goes well, we'll make you an offer conditional upon reference checks 🌟
Salary range £22,500 — 28,000
Plus stock options