• Will be based or liaised with our Dubai branch, the Sales & Brokerage team while being responsible for client relationship, pitching of projects and closing deals.
• Reporting to the Sales Director, who will play a critical role in helping the Sales & Brokerage department to achieve its objectives.
• Business development tools are essential which includes but not limited , prospecting , partnership , direct marketing etc.
• Keeping up to date with the relevant rental laws and any other guidelines by the land department, municipality and/ or other relevant government authorities.
• Ensure timely and efficient updates of all records on property management software.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 1-2 years of experience in Sales and Brokerage / Real Estate
· Excellent communication (English), negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Expert with all MS Office suite applications
· Capable of managing multiple task
· With full knowledge in using the government websites and portals related to real estate and adherence to standards and regulations
· Must be equipped with a sound knowledge of the real estate market as well as possess knowledge of the UAE rental property market.
· Knowledge of financial analysis techniques and ability to interpret financial data in relation to property leasing, sales & brokerage.iting this text…
Apply for this job or share it