CEO | Co-Founder
Project Theta is an Artificial Intelligence enhanced Mobile Application. The Software suggests Beauty and Fashion trends for High End, Classy Women.
This Project should not be misconstrued with the Photo Editor MakeUp Apps currently flooding App Stores. Project Theta’s Core Use Cases are entirely different..
Most people often tend to run in to problems when trying to select the right type of Facial | Makeup, Clothing style to apply for an occasion.
Others who possess a decent styling knowledge sometimes run in to problems BLENDING these Styles.
The proposed Solution solves this problem by using Artificial Intelligence to help users suggest and select the perfect makeup, beauty and fashion style based on current trends for any occasion.
I seek to appoint an experienced Chief Executive Officer, CEO, Co-Founder to supervise and control all strategic and operational aspects of the company.
You will be the first in command in the company and be responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as working closely with me in future tasks leading to the acquisition or development of an MVP.
To thrive as a CEO | Co-Founder you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have more of a business (I possess the Tech) mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings.
You will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow in order to kickstart this project, while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success and a possible Exit Strategy.
- Identify and Build high value relations with key Investors and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience managing teams in the Beauty and Fashion industry.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field